My summer holidays were interesting in the Netherlands.

First we visited Paris, we discovered the region of Champagne for 3 days. We stayed there in a French castle, which was very beautiful and with surrounded trees. We travelled in the region of Champagne and we explored it’s capital, eperny and many winery houses.

Then we went by car to the Netherlands, The Hague. We stayed in the Hague 1 month and half. The weather in the Netherlands during the summer was really windy and rainy. Every weekend with my father we were riding a bike in our district, we were going to the North Sea for swimming.

We travelled a lot in the Dutch cities, villages, regions. Several times we visited the Dutch capital’ Amsterdam. Amsterdam is a nice city with many canels, but it’s really crouded and noisy.

In Amsterdam we visited Rijks Museum, where are exposed the paitings of Rembrandt, also we visited Moco Museum and the museum of Van Gogh.

Besides during my summer holidays I red books: The adventures of Guliver by Jonatan Swift and Harry Potter and the philosophic stone by Jack Rowling.

In the Hague I celebrated my birthday and my family presented me my favorite LEGO TECHNIC Nasa Mars Perseverance. I was so happy and it was a really hard construction and it took me 3 days to end it.

I am so glad about my summer vacation, because it was very useful and memorable.

06.09.2023 My summer vacation 2023-2024